Autor Wątek: Help Needed!! FDD35 and latest Ti-Of-TTL by pear  (Przeczytany 22 razy)

o0Nosferatu0o

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Portugal
Help Needed!! FDD35 and latest Ti-Of-TTL by pear
« dnia: Dzisiaj o 17:55:55 »
Hi, i'm looking for some help regarding the new FDD35 and also the Ti-of-TTL: so the problems are :

- FDD35 works without a problem with 2 FDD3000 original drives ( A and B ), works with PC floppies but if you put a Gotek in this mix it replicates the amount of drives.
So in a Gotek alone configuration if you do GO TO *":" and then CAT * , i'm getting 2 drives (A/B) . If i put a Gotek and a PC drive, i get 3 drives (A/C/B)
Anyone encountered this problem? I'm using a straight cable with 2x3.5 idc + 2x5.25 IDC. Jumpers are configured to XT XT AB AB. Tested all possible combinations and always get 2 extra drives  with the Gotek.

- Ti-of-TTL works in 48k Spectrum +/Timex 2048 but can't put it to work with +2 Grey / 2A /2B.
*For +2 Grey, i've tested with and without 74LS08. It has an Amstrad ROM, so tested with AMS jumper , 5-6. Always get a white border and black paper. The FDD35 is always accessing the Gotek and doesn't advance, do anything else. Remove jumpers gets the Spectrum menu.
*For +2 Black, tested with 74LS08 inserted, jumpers A13 1-2 / A14 1-2 (27C256) , jumpers 5-6 and AMS. With this configuration always get a screen full of squares and some flickering

If anyone has had these problems or similar please add your input here. All the help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Pedro Torres