ZX Spectrum > SOFTWARE

programy nie dzialajace na divide plus

<< < (2/4) > >>

YERZMYEY/HOOY-PROGRAM:

--- Cytat: VELESOFT w 2012.07.05, 12:45:16 ---DivIDE PLUS with new gal chips are 100% compatible with original divide. Work all software.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Is it possible just to replace old GALs with those new ones - and it will work fine?
I have two issues of divIDE Plus purchased several years ago.

And if it would work - where can I get the new GALs? ;)

VELESOFT:

--- Cytat: YERZMYEY/HOOY-PROGRAM w 2012.07.05, 12:51:48 ---
--- Cytat: VELESOFT w 2012.07.05, 12:45:16 ---DivIDE PLUS with new gal chips are 100% compatible with original divide. Work all software.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Is it possible just to replace old GALs with those new ones - and it will work fine?
I have two issues of divIDE Plus purchased several years ago.

And if it would work - where can I get the new GALs? ;)

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Yes, only replace old GAL chips with three new GAL chips.
You can buy is from RWAP (in future):
http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/showthread.php?p=636747#post636747

Gryzor:
Tylko czy to jest upgrade czy downgrade div+ ?  ;D

VELESOFT:

--- Cytat: Gryzor w 2012.07.05, 22:55:52 ---Tylko czy to jest upgrade czy downgrade div+ ?  ;D

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Upgrade. Divide plus with new gal chips will more stable and compatible with all existing divide systems. And all extra features from divide plus are also always enable (128kb mode, extra ram/mb02+ memory, switching between 16 X divide memory. And one new feature is possibility switch off mapram mode (switch back to main system in divide rom) - this new feature is supported in my new easy firmware selector. With new GAL's is divide ports 100% in software controll (here is possible use software reset of divide paging port, but with old gal chips you must power off your ZX computer for reset divide).

Gryzor:
Hi Velesoft, are new GAL files available or you will sell them or zaxon or Rich will be even more rich ?  :D

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

[*] Poprzednia strona

Idź do wersji pełnej