Autor Wątek: SAA1099 music - all in one TAP file  (Przeczytany 27360 razy)

Tygrys

• Administrator
  • Miejsce pobytu:
    Warszawa
  • mistrz ceremonii
Odp: SAA1099 music - all in one TAP file
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 2015.03.26, 20:51:29 »
Great job, thanks!

Abrimaal

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Lemmingrad
  • Zamulator
    • Games for ULA plus
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: 2015.03.27, 07:35:29 »
Great thing, all music and the list.
I think about extending the .ay music format to support various hardware, including SAA chip.
The system identification presets will be included in the file header.
If anyone is interested I can publish the proposal of the .ay format development here, it needs to be discussed before any changes are made.

BTW, there is something wrong with the ASCD emu, when using command line (or I cannot set it properly).
example: ascd.exe -zxmode 2 -load "e-t-music.tap"
ROM files must be in the same folder to run the emu and tape, not in a subfolder, this was not a problem.
In the 128k mode the tape is auto-loaded, but the emu runs at half speed.
AY Music, ULA plus.

Abrimaal

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Lemmingrad
  • Zamulator
    • Games for ULA plus
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: 2015.10.18, 04:14:19 »
As this topic is bilingual, first some words in English.

The .AY music format has been updated and may contain music for SAA chip (or even for SAA+2xAY). The SAA music in the .ay container is already played by MODo for Android.

Teraz po polsku, bo to pewnie dzieło polskiego muzyka. Nr 105 i 114 to znane ze Sound Tracker Music Demo na ZX utwory, które zrobił Kicia. Kto mógł zrobić to wykonanie dla SAM'a? Podobnie nr 116 to utwór Agent'a X "Agent 005".  Z kolei nr 117 to ten sam utwór, co 105 tylko z mocniejszą perkusją. 118 to kolejny utwór z Sound Tracker Demo. Popcorn i Axel F z E-trackera są też remixami (coverami) utworów z ST Demo.
Autorstwo coveru przypisuje się osobie, która ten cover zrobiła. Z tego, co czytałem o utworach z Sound Tracker Demo, są to też covery (Beverly Hills Cop, Popcorn i trzy utwory z Amigi), jednak autorem tych utworów jest Kicia.

Format .cop otworzy ZXTune lub Audio Overload. Rozszerzenie .dat dopisałem, aby pliki przeszły jako załączniki.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 2015.10.18, 05:52:35 wysłana przez Abrimaal »
AY Music, ULA plus.

Abrimaal

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Lemmingrad
  • Zamulator
    • Games for ULA plus
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: 2015.11.05, 00:10:13 »
Song list updated to no. 122.

Some music is played with wrong tempo (for example 105). The player requires the tempo to be defined at startup or reads it from music data.

When the tune 105 is played by a substituted player from tune 117, it plays with correct speed. They are the same songs, they differ only by drums.
These values are variable (at least at the beginning of the code)
« Ostatnia zmiana: 2015.11.05, 00:35:13 wysłana przez Abrimaal »
AY Music, ULA plus.