Autor Wątek: Sam Coupe music collecting  (Przeczytany 10032 razy)

moroz1999

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Tallinn, Estonia
Sam Coupe music collecting
« dnia: 2016.02.10, 20:30:23 »
I am collecting Sam Coupe music on ZX-Art, and I require your help, guys.
I would like ZX-Art to become a best place for storing Sam Coupe music, where it would all be always available online for downloading in original format or listening to in browser.
I have only 593 tunes, most of which are taken from Velesoft collection.
http://zxart.ee/eng/music/database/formatGroup:saa/ - you can download them all in one archive here.
Can you please give me the contacts of modern Sam Coupe musicians? I would like to contact them and ask for their music to be published on ZX-Art.
Do you know some collections of Sam Coupe music else?

Since we have ratings on ZX-Art, it was possible to build up top-100 of best Sam Coupe tunes. However, it's relatively unknown yet, so almost nobody has left the votes.
I would be really grateful if you registered, listened to your favourite Sam Coupe tunes and left the votes. This would help a lot.
http://zxart.ee/eng/music/top-100/sam-coupe/

I'm really targeted to supporting Sam Coupe scene as much as I can, since I'm a fan of ZX Spectrum, and these two platforms are really close (and even somewhat compatible as well).
Thanks in advance!

Sir David

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Białystok
Odp: Sam Coupe music collecting
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 2016.02.11, 08:46:36 »
Great work! I love SAA music and you have many interesting tunes I haven't heard yet. But you also don't have lots of the very best. Some of them you can find on AYGOR.

Abrimaal

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Lemmingrad
  • Zamulator
    • Games for ULA plus
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 2016.04.12, 02:08:15 »
I've just wanted to say that I have all these files in the E-tracker .cop format, but I see they are already in the ZXArt website.
So, it's time to dig in games and scene prods for other works, not done in ETracker.
By now I can send only one, from Tetris.
AY Music, ULA plus.

Ziutek

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Toruń/Poland
  • Ziutek/ESI
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 2016.04.12, 23:47:51 »
Since we have ratings on ZX-Art, it was possible to build up top-100 of best Sam Coupe tunes. However, it's relatively unknown yet, so almost nobody has left the votes.
I would be really grateful if you registered, listened to your favourite Sam Coupe tunes and left the votes. This would help a lot.
http://zxart.ee/eng/music/top-100/sam-coupe/

11      Lizard   Unknown - its my version of amiga mod, 1991 or 1992
12      ICE CHICKEN game music   ESI - its my tune too, (all of other ESI tunes too)
Skype: swengi (nie zawsze online znaczy że jestem przy kompie)

Abrimaal

• Miejsce pobytu:
    Lemmingrad
  • Zamulator
    • Games for ULA plus
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 2016.05.24, 03:14:03 »
Update of the original file included to the E-Tunes collection. Some tracks between numbers 200 - 330 are identified, some marked as duplicates.
AY Music, ULA plus.